Akali Armour UUNP (Diana) 4K

 Standard Version

















Open Version


 Rope :)





Commentary

This is the fourth creation from the modder Chokolocco and my second article about his work.
My first article was about the Miss Fortune Armor here
I wasn't very excited with this first showcase, so today, I just hope this Akali armour is better.

The concept comes from the game "League of Legends". I don't play this game but the idea to port this outfit is welcome. I like this sort of clothes. That's dynamic and sexy.

Best parts of the armour are metal parts. On forearms, shoulder and tibia (shin). The refection is great and we can feel the material. Good work on these protections.

The main robe is decent and a respectable work. An HDT-PE could be welcome for the front and the rear part of the dress. Long dress have always a tendency for clipping. This robe is not HDT-PE, so it goes throught legs for specific poses or animations.

I'll be honest about long gloves. I edit them to remove all clippings. The UUNP conversion is absolutly bad on arms. I don't consider that as clipping but like an error. So, I edit them to provide a clean result on images.
I clean bodyslides rarely but in this case it was necessary. You have been warned about gloves.
Leggings clip too. I did not clean them.
An haircut is available too in the racemenu (not showcase here).
All textures are 2K. Not the best 2K I have ever seen. Textures are a bit stretch, so this reduces the global quality.

Masks are the second nice part of the mod. 3 different variations. I like.
We also have a rope :) Not a vulgar rope......a sexy rope!! Nice add on. It is not recommended to wear this rope with the armor. They don't match together (goes through).
So, the rope is for sexy images :) No problems for me!
The rope is low resolution and don't match with 2K or 4K body textures. Too bad.

Finally, we also have an "open version" of the dress. Too much clippings again and a lack of sense in my opinion.

Well, an original good idea and a great choice for the armor. However, the production is too much poor to hold my attention, but it deserves an article for the idea and for the whole mod.
Chokolocco should work with another modder to provide a clean UUNP bodyslide. As usual, I'm sure the original shape is good but the UUNP conversion is weak again (like the "Miss Fortune"). It's fustrating. The modder should spend his time to clean the original armor and the bodyslide rather than provide a second skimpy version.

Good idea, bad completion.

Global Score
6.7/10

Akali Armour original and UUNP by Chokolocco (Nexus)

Comments

Leave it to chance!