Miss Fortune Armour UUNP (Idye) 4K


















SKIMPY VERSION






COMMENTARY

Hi,

Today the Miss Fortune Armor......bodyslided!
This outfit is recent. It was uploaded the 08 June 2018 on Nexus.
I like when I see an outfit and the UUNP sliders available on Nexus. All in one on the same page.

- Some of you have already downloaded the mod and you already have your own opinion about the mod. Good!
- Some of you was interested but you never downloaded the mod for various reasons. Not a bad idea...sometimes, taking some time can be interesting to let the modder polish his/her work.
- and last, some of you are absolutly not interested in this mod for your own personal reasons.

As you imagine, I like to read comments about mods. This can give me a very good tendency about the mod.
In this case, comments was and are really positive. So I was very confident when I started my shooting session :)

Unfortunatly, I am very disappointed.
Not on the concept. I like the "pirate" spirit, the global style and the originality.

But the execution of the mod has a lot of weaknesses. I didn't try the original UNPB shape. I used the bodyslide of course...and the standard UNPetite preset. Of course, I'm here to test bodyslides :)

The outfit suffers from massive clippings on the trousers (knee, tibia). That's a disadvantage when you like to do images like me and to show details.
The trousers have some strange results about textures too. Depends of the light source. Sometimes brown, sometimes orange, sometimes very dark. I believe that's shaders problem.
Sleeves miss something too. They are transparent but the logical of transparency is sometimes a non sense.
The corset has some really bad distortions too.

However, I appreciate the hat and boots. These two elements are the best part of the mod. They have style. But this is not enough to make a great mod.

The original shape UNPB seems to be quite clean on the mod page. So, I simply presume that the bodyslide is low quality....and again especially on slim presets.
The bodyslide doesn't do the job...in my case.

Well, I believe you imagine my deception. The idea and the intention are good but the bodyslide isn't enough precise to me.
I added some shots with the skimpy version too. Unfortunaly, this variation suffers from the same problems.

Really frustated because I really think that the original UNPB version must be clean. But personally, I don't use UNPB or CBBE.
I wanted to create a special "pirate article" (with boats, pirates, backgrounds) to showcase the mod, but the mod did not motivate me to go further.

To be or not to be a pirate....

GLOBAL SCORE
5.5/10

Miss Fortune Armour UUNP by Chocolokko (Nexus)


Comments

  1. well damn. I was gonna download this because the uunp came out but now I am not sure it's even worth.. Guess ill give it a shot :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,
      Whatever my score, It is still interesting to give it a shot. If you use a preset like UNPB or close, the outfit should be better.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!