Eisen Platte Armor UUNP (Lorelei) 4K








Eisen Platte UUNP variations















Eisen Platte UUNP variations
COMMENTARY

This is it!

I admit, I totally missed this one these last months. I though the UUNP conversion wasn't available ....but in fact it is!

I have already done an article about the "sexy" version HERE
So, this article is the final conclusion of the eisen platte armor.
The bodyslide covers all pieces of the armor : body/ gauntlets/ boots.
All retextures are of course available. In my article, I showcase only my favorite : the royal blue and the silver/blue. A lot of other retextures are available. All links can be found bellow.

The bodyslide is absolutly perfect on all parts. It's a clean work. I have no complaints 😇 We must notice that the original modder is Kurese.....not a beginner.
An old armor for sure, but a good one. Colors and shape variations allow to adapt the armor to your character. Through ages, the armor is still intact.

Even in a 4K resolution, the armor explodes the screen and the contrast is here.
As a battlemage, Lorelei is my most powerful character, and she deserves this armor. Fits very well with her Spellbreaker :)

A very nice UUNP conversion by Ojanen and well made. I recommend.
I gave a 8.7 out of 10 for the sexy version. A decent score. This version will have a slightly better score because of the original shape and all variations.

The circle is complete.


GLOBAL SCORE
9.3/10

Eisen Platte Armor original by Kurese


Eisen Platte Armor UUNP conversion by Ojanen

Royal Blue recolor




Royal Gold or Black retexture by Messiasmummo (Nexus)




Black blue or Silver Blue retexture by Nisen




original textures by Kurese




Steel/grey retexture by Cluelessclue

Comments

  1. That IS just beautiful, isn't it? Love the second shot, where you can just see everything about that texture. That another NLA-based preset? Pretty. Lovely blues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Syl, I don't understand your question. What do you want to know? about the ENB?

      Delete
    2. what is that shield ? i want it :)

      Delete
  2. again so i can get notified. lol it wont let me get a notification of a reply :( sorry , I new here. I want that shield though. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi,

      The shield is the "spellbreaker". Available in the vanilla game.
      I retex it with the mystic reskin.
      https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1182

      Regards

      ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!