Showcase Patrician ENB





Showcase of Patrician ENB.
This is the upcoming version 1.8 for binaries 0.407. Available soon!!!!!
That's LE exclusive, so that's only for Skyrim LE users aka Oldrim aka Rim aka Skyrim 32 bits.

As a non professional YouTuber, i think that the video is still clean.

It's very enjoyable for me to work on this ENB preset. Binaries are very interesting and there are so much things to do.
For Diana fans, yes, she is in the video 😁 Well, that's short but she is here and always with her wonderfull UNPetite body 😍

Well, if you are interested in my ENB preset, it's here:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98610

For peoples who are interested in my work and vision, i have projects for 2020. So my friend, let's keep in touch.

Thank you for your interest.
Always appreciated.

Regards

Marmotte


Comments

  1. I'm still checking the blog regularly for updates and some of your old armors and I'm glad it was worth it this time.
    Great video with some excellent shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dear Alter Native,

      I'm glad you still visit the blog sometimes. Yes, peoples can still find old or classic armors. I'm not sure about links...some are probably dead.
      I saw your last release " Vampire blodd textures". Great work. Keep up the good work.

      Delete
  2. Amazing showcase. I honestly fell in love with it. Very great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fast becoming my favorite blog. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!