Patrician ENB



Hi dear Visitors,


I'm very glad and proud to announce that my ENB is ready. Patrician ENB will be uploaded on the Nexus very soon...
The Nexus page is almost ready. I hope you'll like this upload. The version you'll have is the most recent. It works on binaries v0.389 for Skyrim LE. You'll have the exact ENB i use and all features.
You'll find all informations on the Nexus page to obtain the same result. It's highly polished.

Content:
- One of the most sharped ENB you can find
- Last binaries V 0.389
- natural colors
- weather support for specific mods....
- light requirements
- very good on characters
- you'll have the Scandal Touch!!

You are the first to have this announcement. I made it for you first.

Regards

Marmotte





and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你好Marmotte 我很喜欢您的作品! 一如喜欢您的Diana ! 所以我对Patrician ENB 很期待。 我希望能得到您的允许。我想把Patrician ENB分享给不容易下载Nexus 或者谷歌上 mod的中国玩家 。 希望得到您的允许

    格温

    Hello Marmotte, I really like your work! Like you like Diana! So I am looking forward to Patrician ENB. I hope to get your permission. I want to share Patrician ENB with Chinese players who don't easily download Nexus or Google mod. I hope to get your permission. Google Translate

    GWEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gwen, thank for your interest.

      Where would you like to upload it? Which chinese website?

      Thanks

      Delete
    2. Currently China's most active skyrim mod website 9DM

      Gwen

      Delete
  3. Good to see you out stretching your legs! Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andragon,
      yes , i'm fine. This ENB was a long work but i achieve something good in my humble opinion.

      Glad to see you here and thanks for this word.

      Delete
  4. AnonymousJuly 23, 2019

    Looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Marmotte, nice to see you back. I love the dynamic and contrast of the ENB. Can you please share a picture which shows how the ENB works inside a dungeon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rolgar. Precise your demand.

      You want an image of a ruin or an imperial dungeon?
      interior day or interior night?

      Thanks for your answer

      Delete
  6. Hello Marmotte, An imperial dungeon at interior night would be great. Imperial dungeon with both cases (interior day / interior night) even better. You know I really love "realistic" looking enb, but some of them are so realistic that my char needs a torch in dungeons in order to see the next 3 meter. That is too much reality for my taste. I want to see the internal architecture and not just imagine it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ENB is realist and will suit to your taste. You'll see internal architectures....something i wanted in the enb. You'll have all details on the Nexus page.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!