Ov Assassin Armor UUNP (Domino) 4K


COMMENTARY

Hi dear visitors,

Today we are trying a new outfit.....and from the Nexus. In the past, Nexus had pretty good UUNP uploads like "the book of UUNP" , Nisetanaka's bikinis or the DeserterX UUNP series.
Nowdays, new UUNP equipements are a bit rare on the Nexus. Indeed, this is not the place to be to find the latest UUNP news.
To bad, because Nexus stay the place to have the best visibility all over the world. I still think this is a good place to upload UUNP creations.....if you have permissions and/or if you own your assets.

The Ov Assassin Armor is made by Ovenley. I have already showcased his/her first UUNP conversion: The Ov Thief Armor UUNP https://skyrimscandal.blogspot.com/2019/01/ov-thief-armor-uunp-idye-4k.html?zx=f1061e995c921ee7

I'm going to be honest. The nexus page didn't give me the desire to try the mod: blurry images, strange green effects, doubtful green background....and only 3 images.
I need more to have the desire to try and to download....just a bit more😊

But I tried it because I know ( not personally) the modder and the high potential of his/her work.

And I garantee you one thing. This outfit hasn't just a potential but is actually very good quality.
The Nexus page doesn't show the quality of this mod. So, don't be close mind.

First, the special mention!!!!
The black version has a special effect on textures. It's really beautiful. This black version has a reddish reflection. Absolutly wonderful. I rarely see this effect but this mod has it. This effect is really unique to the mod. It may depends of your enb (i'm not sure), but in this case, my result is just stunning.
So, Special mention for the black/reddish version and this unique feature. I just don't undersdand why the modder doesn't communicate on this feature.

The outfit comes in 3 color variation.
- Black/reddish effect
- Beige
- Brown/grey

All three colors look pretty good in game. Shine a bit...but not too much. It's nice, immersive and lore friendly.
Textures are really good quality. A real full 2048*2048. Diffuse and normal map. They are very friendly with my 4K resolution and they didn't have any weaknesses. Superb work, it's neat.

Despite simple meshes, the bodyslide has a good result. I tried the outfit with many poses and animations. Always clean...expect with some sitting poses but that's not a complain. Clippings are rare, simply. Decent results on the breast.
Only the necklace clips a bit with the skin. For this reason, I don't focus on it. It's a detail.

The strentght of the mod is of course all seperated parts. It's fully customizable. All pieces are independant and you can use then in the order you want, and with all mods you want. It's an added value, no doubt about that. I noticed that seperated parts always have less clippings than 1 piece armors.
Just a good decision of Ovenley.

Well, good textures, proper bodyslide, good style, added value. What can I say? 
The job is done and perfectly executed.
Despite a poor presentation on the Nexus, this outfit deserves an interest if you like the spirit of this cloth. I believe that this outfit is a progression compared to the previous one. So, it's an improvement.
It's well done and neat.

GLOBAL SCORE
9/10

Ov Assassin Armor UUNP by Ovenley (Nexus)


Comments

  1. Marmotte - Great content in your blog. Do you know of any good UUNP jeans mods? All of the jeans and jeans mods that I've seen for Skyrim essentially suck. Sims 4 has a ton of great jeans mods and modern clothing, but Skyrim is still very lacking on the modern clothes front. If you know of any good UUNP jeans mods that would be very cool :) If we could get someone to port some of the best over to Skyrim that would be great - I would try it myself, but don't have a clue how to do that :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Well, you probably noticed that modern clothes are not my priority. I showcase first the "fantasy" content.
      Jeans are modern.
      I have in mind my several mod which contains Jeans. I'll see what I can do for you in the incoming days.

      Thanks for your words about the blog.
      I appreciate.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!