Novigrad Citizen Outfit UUNP (Idye) 4K


COMMENTARY

Hi,

I have a joke for you today ๐Ÿ˜
Yes, I installed JK Skyrim for this article๐Ÿ˜‹https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61035/
It's funny, isn't it? ๐Ÿ˜Š And i'm not speaking about the light or the superlight version! No, no!! I'm speaking of the true and the real "heavy" one "JK".

However, my GPU did not like it๐Ÿ˜....

Well, for newcomers, you must know that JKSkyrim is a mod that enhance towns and cities in a very good way and with a lot of style. The mod has a good reputation and it deserves it.
The mod is a delight and towns are much better. More objects, more meshes, more architecture, more plants, etc... Every towns and cities have just more deepness. This improves the lore, the immersion and our curiosity.

Well, a fantastic and a superb mod.
Despite this fact, I never use JKSkyrim. I have already tried it several times and I use it sometimes as well (like today).
But JK, is a nightmare about FPS for a modded Skyrim, and especially if your skyrim runs retextures, a decent ENB and a bunch of mods.
Well, the fps drop is enormous, mainly because Skyrim (32 bits) engine is not optimized.

I'm always very frustated because i was never able to use it on a playthrought. Performances are important to me.
In fact, I believe that JKSkyrim is good for pure vanilla games and really lightly modded Skyrim. It's also good for peoples who are ready to sacrifice FPS for an high visual impact.
I'm not one of those players, so I don't use the mod. That's the reason why you never see JK in my articles.
On a side note, The Skyrim SE version is much more optimized and JK became usable on heavy games. The SE version is able to maintain a solid 60fps.

////End of JK part////

So, the outfit? 

Well, the outfit will not eat for fps๐Ÿ˜€ That's sure. Textures are very low and it's not really enjoyable to watch them. It's a mix of 1K and 2K but the complete clothing looks like 512. The transfer from The Witcher to Skyrim is not really good.
The bodyslide does not respect the real body. The UNPetite bodyslide isn't a real petite body. Feel free to try with your own body, but I believe that you'll not achieve the right result.
So, the bodyslide hasn't been checked nor tested.
You can also see that the cloth clips a lot, mainly on the upper part. Again, the result is not enjoyable.

The biggest issue with the bodyslide is that it doesn't create the right mesh .....with the right name. I have already noticed this problem on several bodyslides.
Correct names are "armorF_0" and "armorF_1".
The bodyslide creates "armorF.nif_0" and "armorF.nif_1".
So, if you don't fix it, you'll be never able to wear the cloth.

Solution: Once bodyslided, just rename armorF.nif_0 to armorF_0 and armorF.nif_1 to armorF_1

The conversion from the Witcher to Skyrim could have been interesting. However, the low quality textures, the important clipping and the wrong bodyslided names don't permit me to give a high or even a decent score. For this article, Idye doesn't have her real body as well.
The mod hasn't been checked nor tested.

Well, then......I do it.

GLOBAL SCORE
3.2/10

Novigrad Citizen Outfit UUNP by Captain Heiko (Tumblr)

or the direct link

Comments

Leave it to chance!