Newmiller Succubus Bikini UUNP (Ruby) 4K


COMMENTARY

500 Mb.....that's the size of the bodyslide......lol. Yes, it's real and not a joke. That's not a light bodyslide.

In fact, meshes in the bodyslide are very huge. The bikini is simply very high poly and the panty and bra are covered by multiple pikes or small details.
So, meshes simply become very huge and massive.
OSD bodyslide files become also enormous. The final result is a 500Mb bodyslide.

Well, all is normal😎

This sort of outfit may impact your performance with a low end computer or a small GPU. You can also have a delay when you equip it in your inventory. Just try it. All computers are different.

This bikini is pretty stylish in my opinion. Details help a lot. All these small pikes bring a lot to the ensemble. Small chains also bring a specific charm. Well, details are here and it's simply funny to find them all.

I particulary like wings. 4 different versions. Wings colors are superb and it's probably the best part of this "armor". They are also burning inside, so this brings an animation and realism. Textures may change according to lighting.....and orientation. Masterwork..... 10/10 for wings.

Like the main bikini, they react to reflection. I like. If you watch closely, wings reflect on the armor too. It's superb and rare. You can see that in all images about wings. The scene change according to wings. That's definitly a "weapon" for screenarchers as well.
This bikini has different 4 variations on meshes and 10 textures variations. Sometimes it's very hard to see differences. Just take your time to explore details.
The bikini has a tendency to looks like plastic. Well, I think it's voluntary for an outfit like that, thought a true leather touch could has been better.

The UUNP bodyslide does a nice job. I readed that Goro Majima took a long time to do that. Well, I believe him😁
All parts are correctly done. Each variations are present in the bodyslide, and all weights.
I have no complains.
Some small clippings, but nothing important. This will not disturb you while playing or for images.

Well, A nice mod, and especially for those you like bikinis and all the skimpy equipement.
Wings are definitly a gem in this mod.

Well balanced and a requirement if you like wings.

GLOBAL SCORE
8.8/10

Newmiller Succubus Bikini original by Newmiller (Nexus) -required -


Newmiller Succubus Bikini UUNP conversion by GoroMajima

Comments

  1. Hi Marmotte! Can you tell me the source of GoroMajima mod? The LL topics are from 2017, tumblr is pretty dead and the nsfw twitter is almost empty. Please! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found. It was tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it is Goro's Tumblr but the link is still correct. In my case, I can't watch this tumblr account in full screen mode. I can only watch it in a limited thumbnail. Well, not very enjoyable ...but the article is still alive.

      Delete
  3. Wow! That is some neat interplay with that spec map. 8k? The lips in particular really looked good with all of the sparkly bits. Really plays off the wings well too. (I also like the leg and arm normals. Nicely athletic.)

    .... that is one ridiculously sized armor mod, though, hehe. It's just something else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Syl,

      For this article, I used Mature Skin Normal maps "young version". Looks pretty good combined with fairskin complexion skin....especialy for dark elves. Her body is also mature skin normal map.
      However, Ruby becomes older to my original concept (with faiskin normal map).
      The Mature skin is really impressive for sure, but the face changes a bit too much, so I will probably use a standard FSC.
      It's not easy to chose. However, I like the badass look of Ruby.

      You definitly see all changes ;)

      You have fine eyes Syl....you see details. I like that.

      Delete
  4. Yeah, I see a lot of people who use FSC's normals and some other diffuse map-- I don't like that nearly as much as using FSC's diffuse and a rougher normal. I think the last time I modded a skin I used Real Women of Skyrim with the Pure (I ended up compressing this one) or Unslaad Keizaal (which I patched a bit).

    For men there are two acceptable skins and two that have useful bits and that's about it. Unless you like loincloths, hehe. So it's trickier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is also another solution. You can mix 2 diffuse or 2 normal map in photoshop or Gimp.
      Choose a percentage of each skin and mix them.
      For example (75% fairskin/ 25% mature skin) to create a new normal or a new diffuse.

      I have already tried, but my new result wasn't an improvement. Once I'll have finished my ENB, I'll work on skins

      Delete
  5. So pretty thank you for sharing. I was also going to ask if there's any update on when Ruby preset drops she so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess,

      Before Ruby, i need to upload updates of Diana 2019 and Domino 2019.
      After that, I'll update Ruby preset on Nexus (for RM and ECE).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!