BDO Ran - All Versions 1, 2, 3 & 4 UUNP (Diana) 4K


Hi,
🔶🔶🔶🔶
In this huge article, you'll find the original file for the complete pack BDO Ran by Dint999.
You'll find a total of 4 armors with some variations as well (mainly colors). All armors are HDT-PE.
You will also find all 4 links to download each UUNP versions. The whole pack is bodyslided. It's a good work. Heels sound is required.
Several months ago, I already showcased the first armor, but its true place is here. It's just more logic.

🔶🔶🔶🔶 
This article features also the last preset version of Diana 2019. An improvement of the face scuplt, jaw, side face, mouth. Better, smoother and of course always so feminine and seductress. The haircut is just a try. The preset will be available on the Nexus as an update.

🔶🔶🔶🔶 
Finally, I'm in the last stretch concerning my ENB. It's a long work, but the final result should be interesting for those who like my visual. I will probably start screenarchery for the ENB is several days.

🔶🔶🔶🔶
Well, as usual, I hope these little lines helped you a bit to wait more comfortably the loading of the page. 
Thank you
Have a nice viewing!

Marmotte
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
BDO Ran 1 UUNP
BDO Ran 2 UUNP
BDO Ran 3 UUNP
BDO Ran 4 UUNP
Ran 4 Variation 1
Ran 4 Variation 2
Ran 4 Variation 3
Ran 4 Variation 4

BDO Ran All Versions original by Dint 999 (Youtube) - Required -

or the direct link
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
BDO Ran 1 UUNP on Sentinote
Direct link

BDO Ran 2 UUNP by Hhermes
Direct link

BDO Ran 3 UUNP by Hhermes
Direct link

BDO Ran 4 UUNP by Hhermes
Direct link

Comments

  1. Hey Marmotte,
    How is work on your ENB coming along?, Can't wait to get my hands on it!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Lint,

      The core is done, weathers as well. I'm polishing it....small details ( speculars, particules, shadows). I believe I'll be able to release it during February.
      2 versions will be available. The normal version (the one I use) and a superb potato version with less effects.

      Delete
    2. Hahah, it's like Marmotte knew I was going to be asking about it again soon. What binary? I actually can't use the latest one (unless I can figure out what effect to turn off) because it conflicts so badly with my eye meshes.

      Delete
    3. Hi Syl,
      My enb is for latest binaries 0.366.
      It doesn't conflict with eyes. The reason is that eyes are now under a new shader "skinspecular". You must decrease it to obtain a good result on eyes. So, just decrease "Skinspecularamount=" .

      Delete
    4. Oho, that explains a great deal, tyvm. I will try tweaking that downward on the one I've got now, too.

      Delete
  2. Great showcase, cool armor. That green one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, the green one is really good. In fact , at this specific moment, the ENB and the ambient lighting was pretty good on the cloth. So, to be honest, it's because of the enb. The right place at the right moment :)
      Thanks Glenn

      Delete
  3. Love the new hair. Very Ivy Valentine, IMO. Looking forward to the new preset.
    Once again, you made Beauty a tangible thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rui,

      True, that's very "Ivy Valentine". That's wasn't my goal but we have similarities. In fact, this haircut was a try during the resculpt of the face. The balance was good , so i kept it for this article. It's recorded in my ECE too. However, the official haircut of Diana stay always the KShairdos Moonrise.

      Glad you like this little change.
      Regards
      Marmotte

      Delete
  4. Hi, Can you tell me what hair style your character use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. like Rui wrote, it's called "mirror". The last version of KShairdos on Nexus

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I didn't even notice it.

      Delete
  5. The hairstyle is called "mirror".

    ReplyDelete
  6. The file for Ran 2 is not available anymore,please re-upload it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!