Special Issue: Plants


 Special Issue

- Plants -
Hi,

For the end of this year, I wanted to take some liberties and show something different.

Do you know what is my favorite subject about Skyrim?
Peoples who know me already know this answer but I'm sure that a lot of you don't know. I don't speak about that frequently.
There are a lot of subjects to showcase in Skyrim. It's really vast and diversified.

In this huge modded world, my favorite subject are plants. I just find them very interesting. Probably because I like Nature.
The technic to capture them is a bit different compared to landscape screenshots or characters, and that's what I like. Working on angles, depth of field, framing and more.
These sort of shots are not very commun in the Skyrim community, but I personally like them very much. It is also a good solution to test all different DOFs, select the best (for plants) and of course to understand how they work and what are they able to.

So, for the end of the year, I share with you a part of what I like and all these flowers are for you.

Of course, I hope you best wishes for the festive season.

Thank you for your fidelity.

Marmotte

Comments

  1. Wow! You have some nice plant models. Some I recognize, some I don't.

    I have a copy of Technicolor Alchemy Overhaul which I edited down to just the meshes and textures and the spawn points, so they're just static plants... and I often just stop and stare at them, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice photos. I didn't know that the plants were that detailed. Would it be possible for you to give us a list of you favorite plant mods? Seasons Greeting to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what that beauties from? So tasty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Max,
      These plants are from the mod 3D plants. I will probably write an article about them because they looks pretty good in game. If you desire the mod, just write me.
      I thank you for your interest.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!