Sotteta Necromancer Outfit UUNP (Ruby) 4K


Sotteta Necromancer Outfit original by Deserter x/Mitosuke (Nexus)


Sotteta Necromancer Outfit UUNP conversion by Gamefever (Nexus)


Note
If you like Deserter X 's work, I recommend to use the LADX pack (Legendar Armors DeserterX Collection). It contains all DeserterX's armors in one single esp. It is also full UUNP.
They are also in the leveled list (distribution in the game), what is really nice.

The LADX UUNP pack (see the UUNP bodyslide in optional)


Comments

  1. An Oldie but a Goodie! Nice showcase Marmotte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joe :)
      I don't store it in "oldies" because of nice meshes and high res textures. It's not so old , isn't it?
      For me it's more a "classic" :) but i understand your judgement.

      Thanks for watching the article, and glad you like it.

      Delete
    2. Absolutely, I think "Classic" is a more appropriate term!

      Delete
  2. Looks great, Marmotte! I didn't know about this pack, so I grabbed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Syl, the LADX pack is a sort of "merged pack". All DeserterX armors + bodyslide + leveled list.
      This mod is one of the first I install in Skyrim LE. Core file in my opinion.

      Don't forget to remove all individual armors before.

      Also, I really like the fact that you can simply find them (loot, corpse, chests) or buy them in game. Don't miss.
      I also believe that it exists for Skyrim SE

      Thank you Syl

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!