Help Wanted: A New Author




Hi,


     Since several month, my friend Idle uploads some articles on the blog, and you like them very much😋. That's right, his character is really beautiful and you watch a lot his articles. Thank you for this.

     Idle creates some UUNP showcases with his favorite characters.
My need was several articles (1 or 2) per week.

     Unfortunatly, Idle doesn't have the time anymore to create 1 or 2 articles per week.
Private life comes first of course, and we all understand that.
So, Idle will continue to post on the blog rarely, very occasionally. when he has the desire and the time.
     Idle just tells me what he wants to showcase and I set aside the armor/outfit for him.

----------------------------------------------------

     That means I need a new author to showcase UUNP stuff.
So, I'm searching someone who want to be part of the blog with the ability to create showcases.
     For now, I haven't searched for someone, so I use my own blog to spread this message.

     On the blog, you'll have the rank "Author". You'll be able to post with your own name, your own articles.
You can upload when you want. 
You also have the possibility to upload full size images.
Speaking a bit English is a value as well. Sometimes, it is interesting to write a commentary, but it's not required.
     You'll have the opportunity to upload on more subjects. I'm not closed to the UUNP stuff. If you have an idea, it is of course extremely welcome.


A second author on the blog is necessary if I want to spend more time on other subjects (Retex, Lust, Tips &Tricks, ENB tests, and news...)

Requirements:
- Create images in 1440p at least. 2160p is perfection. Reminder: a GTX 680 2GB can render a 3840*2160, so all recent GPUs can do that.
- Post at least 1 article per week. More is welcome. There are no limits.
- Use an ENB
- Motivation 
- The ability to showcase UUNP HDT-SMP conversion is an added value
- A modded Skyrim LE
- Some knowledge about screenarchery to provide an enjoyable result.

Well, if you like Skyrim and UUNP conversions and of course if you want to be part of the blog, you can write me to become an author. The best solution is that you send me some images.

- my nexus account https://www.nexusmods.com/users/588817
- my loversLab account https://www.loverslab.com/profile/24072-marmotte/
- my Discord Marmotte#5335 

So, feel free to write me and let's discuss about that. I need you.

Regards 

Marmotte

Comments

  1. May I suggest posting this notice on Flikr as well? There are a lot of people on there posting superb scrrenshots in 1440p and beyond using awesome enb's. not sure how many are using UUNP though. Just a thought to help get the word out!

    Looking forward to the new Author whomever he or she maybe and your future work as well Marmotte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joe, Thanks for this suggestion, but I left Flickr since a long time and my friend list is no update. So, i doubt this could have an impact. Also, some of my favorites screenarchers don't play Skyrim anymore, so.... :)
      I made the choice to find this person here. So, he/she will be probably a visitor who like this place and that's the most important to me. You also know that the blog is very independant. I don't use other sites to promote my content here.

      But you know, the web is huge and informations can spread very quickly.

      I'm patient :)
      BTW, if you know someone, do not hesitate to link the page.

      Thank you

      Delete
  2. I understand Marmotte, and I will link your post here for anyone that comes to mind!
    just FYI Kokoro UUNP is moving all his conversions to Flikr as Tumblr has changed their policies so might want to dust off your account! Keep up the Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above post was me by the way, I clicked anonymous by mistake :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had any talent at all I think it would be fun. I may need to get my Skyrim all set back up now just for the kicks of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you read requirements, Talent is not required :)
      And talent is very subjective, so everybody has its own definition of talent.
      I think motivation is the most important......and fun.

      Delete
  5. i would do it, but life got in the way of skyrim stuff. I'd only be able to post every other week :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!