DM Bless MD0102 UUNP (Diana) 4K



COMMENTARY

A few images, isn't it?
I agree. I have the habit to upload more shots, that's true.

More shots doesn't necessarily mean a better mod, but a high quality mod always motivates me a bit more to catch and to show details, variations, textures.

But today, I haven't good results😑

To be more precise, the UUNP bodyslide (by Thanh) does the job perfectly. No doubt about that. It's clean, adapted and complete. An optional "no pant" version is also available. Not showcased here.

Unfortunatly, the base armor didn't allow me to have nice results.
I'm disappointed. 
The whole armor have a global lack of contrast. The armor isn't vivid and has a tendency to be very dark.....whatever the place or the climate. It's not due to my ENB.
I note that the armor catches the light very poorly. That's the biggest issue of the mod. You really need a strong source of light to see details and the relief of the armor. However, an armor must be enjoyable at any place in the game.

Well, far too dark and with a lack of contrat.
Textures don't improve the mod as well. They don't help the armor to be better. Flat and pixelated, metal parts are tasteless.
I was waiting really more from TeamTal. They (it's a team) generally create interesting stuff, but this one misses all qualities we are waiting.

The only solution to obtain a decent result is to remove a lot of ENB effects like the Ambiant Occlusion and the detailled shadow. SSAO as well.
Well, not my way to use an ENB. Shadows bring dimension and depth to the game in my humble opinion.

The armor comes with 3 colors variation. Blue, red and black.
I did the blue and the red version. Due to the fact that the armor is already very dark (blue and red), the black version did not interest me.

Positive point:
Like a lot of TeamTal creations, you have an HDT-PE effect on the rear skirt. It's nice and always welcome. It works fine on this armor. The armor also reacts a bit to the reflection.😊

Conclusion:
Very disappointed. Too much negative points and an important lack of contrast. I don't have the hype for this one. TeamTal has already created better armors.
The bodyslide is clean, so I give points for that.

I'm interested by your feedbacks, if you have the desire to share with us your impressions about this armor. 

GLOBAL SCORE
7.2/10

DM Bless MD0102 by TeamTal (Patreon)

or the direct link

DM Bless MD0102 UUNP conversion by Thanh

or the direct link









Comments

Leave it to chance!