Moonlight Armor UUNP (Diana & Xavier) 4K


COMMENTARY
An interesting outfit today.

The original file is available on the website Gamer-mods.ru. You must register if you wanna download on this russian website.
However, it's not required. Siegmeyer's UUNP conversion contains all what you need: textures + meshes +esp + bodyslide.

This armor is HDT-PE. This effect is applied on the main white dress and the belt. The movement is well done and never become "crazy'. Well, I haven't experimented strange effects.
I like this effect. A nice add on.

The whole outfit is stylish and elegant. Feminine too.
The added value is that each pieces are seperated. You can use parts you want: gauntlets, robe, corset, bra, neck, shoulders, stockings, panty, thights and more.
So, you can create a "heavy" armor with metal parts and you can create a light version as well.

I have not the best result with my body preset (UNPetite) mainly on the corset and on the bra. But you'll have good results with bigger bodyshapes. I tried and I confirm.

Textures are a mix between 512, 1K or 2K. 
The main dress is 2K and that's important because it's a lace and transparent. A good result with lace always requires a good texture. A good reflex.
Some metal parts are 2K too or 1K. A nice result and sometime the outfit may have a very good visual on screen. Depends of your ENB, of course.

In this article, Diana is followed by Xavier, a charismatic necromancer https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54973
I recommend. I used him mainly to bring a contrast between the 'holy" Diana and the "somber" Xavier.

Back to the armor! 😁
I recommend this mod for the spirit, the HDT-PE effect and all seperate parts.

GLOBAL SCORE
8.6/10

Moonlight Armor original by Avelnord (gamer-mods.ru) not required


Moonlight Armor UUNP conversion by Siegmeyer (LL)


or direct links

Comments

  1. I'm beginning to have a loss of words to describe how beautiful Diana always looks in everything she wears. Stunning comes to mind right now. Excellent armor showcase for her in this armor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,

      This preset is old and it improved with time (2015)
      Your preset always improves with time, your knowledge and better textures too. Male or female.

      I also know her face and interesting angles very good as well. It counts I believe.

      Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
    2. That was actually me that replied. I didn't know that I wasn't logged in on my phone and after checking last night, I can't log in from my phone. Even if I click on the "Request Desktop Site" from the Firefox browser on my phone. Same browser I use here on my PC.

      Delete
    3. Ok, thanks for this precision Wolf.
      Do you have an enjoyable result on your phone? Does the blog is adapted to your phone? and do images look nice on a phone?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!