Blood Raven UUNP (Diana) 4K



Seperate parts
Commentary

Skimpy? Yes, it is! This "outfit" does not cover a lot the body. It's really minimalist 😄
I believe it is almost too small for Diana....well, it's the limit...

Back to the point :)
To make the mod work, it's important to download the correct original file. Indeed, several versions exist but only one file suits to the bodyslide.
This feedback is , I hope, constructive for you. You'll not lose your time to find the correct original.
Skyrim Scandal does what others don't.
So, be sure to download the version "Blood Raven - 7B Bombshell BBP - full customizable and upgradeable_v1.1.7" into Korbin's page. Then apply Slash197's bodyslide.

This version provides a full customizable ensemble. That's simply means every parts are seperated. Perfect for mash-up with other mods.
- armets
- boots
- dagger
- gloves
- nipple clamps
- scarf (feathers)
- thighstarp
- thong

However, in the bodyslide you'll find an all-in-one version to equip quickly the armor.

Optional seperate parts are always welcome in my opinion. Just use what you want!
In this case the best part is the feather collar. It comes from the superb Raven Witch armor https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36497. A masterpiece for sure and a nice choice.

Strangely, nipples clamps are perfect😊 It fits perfectly to my body preset. I made some close up for you to watch.
Gauntlets and armlets have also a nice result in game and are perfectly bodyslided.

The bodyslide has only one very small weak point: the back of the thong.
However, this place is sensible with all bodyslides. It's a bad mesh of the UNP body and it has never been resolved...or improved.
Combined with the HDT body, the backward thong mesh may disappear.

All textures are a bit low....except the feather collar. We don't feel this weakness due to the size of this outfit. Meshes are so small that you can't really see textures.
This outfit is a perfect exemple of a skimpy conversion.
I'm not a huge fan of this sort of outfit, however the mod has a spirit and may bring a "sexy dark side" to your character.
I'll probably not include it in my game but I may use the seperate feather collar for a personal mash up. Future will tell.

The end of the article focuses on seperate parts.

For peoples who discover Skyrim recently, and before you ask, the mask is not included. This is simply a retex of Dragon priest masks https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15052
A good one. No esp.

So, a bit exclusive to players who like massive skimpy outfits but the bodyslide is well done. The goal is finally achieved.

Sooo smaaaaallllll!!!!

GLOBAL SCORE
7.8/10

Blood Raven Original by Korbin (LL)

Download the version
"Blood Raven - 7B Bombshell BBP - full customizable and upgradeable_v1.1.7z"

Blood Raven UUNP conversion by Slash197 (LL)


Comments

  1. Very Nice! Though you knew that I would probably make a comment here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Wolf, she waits your comment ...of course:)
      However, you know that commentary are never obliged...thought highly appreciated.
      And I appreciaye your interest.

      This article is really "reavelling". A bit too much for me but the outfit is like that. Well, I always try to show mods in a decent way with details.


      Delete
    2. Yes, I know commentary is never obliged, I just love commenting on Diana. I hope that you will never get tired of seeing me comment on her and what she is wearing. I have even thought of going back to older Diana articles and making a comment on what I thought of something she is wearing.

      Yes, the outfit is very revealing, but since you let it be done as tastefully as you can, then I think it is alright to do outfits like this.

      Delete
    3. Well, I'm sure Diana will be very pleased to read any comment of you :)
      ( Old articles are bit less polished and not 4K)

      Also, thanks for your positioning about the " revealing content".
      One day, if you think that this is not tasteful or vulgar, do not hesitate to report my clumsiness.
      I count on you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!