Vindictus Infinity Crown UUNP (Lorelei) 4K






















Note: You need pants with this armor. The armor has been a bit "modified" during the UUNP process...and pants mysteriously disappeared.... I found a good trouser here https://skyrimscandal.blogspot.com/2017/04/nini-bdo-orwen-travel-uunp-idye.html
But you can use pants from other UUNP mods of course. A skirt can be used too.

Vindictus Infinity Crown original by TeamTal


or direct link

Vindictus Infinity Crown UUNP by Tedii (LL)


or direct link

Comments

  1. Your game looks so good. I made this conversion for my own personal use but really just shared it for other people to use too. I hate pantsu ;) I normally use the stockings from the Crystal Rose set since it is nice and very transparent... hehe...

    T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tedii,

      Yes, I know you now.......and your preferences too:)

      I showcase the armor with pants for a better visibility of the whole armor.
      Thank for the suggestion for the Crystal Rose. Peoples can read this recommendation here too.

      I'm still testing a lot of ENB, the the visual is still Work-in-progress.

      Regards

      Delete
  2. Hmm, I found a new high-rez overlay mod that should be just the thing for this, it's got a nice chainmail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!