The Amazing World of Bikini Armor UUNP - Part 1



As you may have noticed, I haven't posted in a while. That is due to me being pretty busy IRL and I apologize beforehand for the lack of new content.

 Anyway, the armor(s) I'm showing you today is The Amazing World of Bikini Armor - TAWOBA. This precious collection made by Nisetanaka is pretty huge, so I'll be splitting it up. The first part is for the dwarven and wolf set.

The location is Project AHO - easily the most beautiful and impressive place I've seen in Skyrim. Go check it out.

Follow me on Tumblr for more.

TAWOBA Part 2

The Amazing World of Bikini Armor - by Nisetanaka (UUNP by Diablio)

Comments

  1. Nice work. Although these armors are pretty impractical, they where always fun to play around with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What follower or preset mods are you using? I've seen these around in many photos before, they do seem to be making the rounds on the Skyrim modding community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are my remakes of Sanhoshin's characters. Sadly, he has gone inactive a year ago.

      Where did you see these characters? I haven't noticed big interest in them after he went inactive.

      Delete
    2. I think Tumblr was the main place I found photos of this character. I follow the likes of Nisetanaka, Tetrodoxin, NINIRIM, Rektas69 and others.
      By the way, do you have a preset of this character that you could share?

      Thank you for the reply.

      Delete
    3. Actually, I found her, right in the Nexus:
      https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80550/?

      Delete
    4. Just a heads up, I haven't updated her in a while so she'll have some minor differences to the version I'm using and showing right now.

      Delete
  3. what textures are those, like that shine and gloss?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!