N8k Black Wisteria UUNP (Kissmiax) 4K

















Commentary

Generally, before every sessions to create my article, the first thing I do is to check the bodyslide and the armor in nifskope. A good habit to check the content.
This time, I didn't check the bodyslide before. A mistake from me.

So, I started my "image session" naturally and I only discover errors of the bodyslide after several shots.
So, you still have the article, but normally, failed bodyslides are not present here.

So yes , this bodyslide is a fail.
The main armor is correctly done but both boots and gauntlets are missed. They have a big meshes problem (empty meshes).
The original armor is clean, so the problem is the bodyslide. Obviously, the bodyslide wasn't checked.

I'm really disappointed because the original armor have very decent textures and an interesting style. With 2 variations, this armor could have a nice potential.

Unfortunatly, this error on boots and gauntlets "kills" the armor.
Maybe I should have select boots and gauntlets from the original mod without applying the bodyslide.
But it's done. Of course, I hide a bit these mesh problems.

So, exceptionally, a missed bodyslide here. I learned the lesson and now I will check all bodyslides twice before starting a screenshot session.

When it's done...it's done😶

GLOBAL SCORE
3.5/10

N8k Black Wisteria base by Furiousreason (Nexus)


N8k Black Wisteria UUNP by Mazoky (LL)


Comments

  1. Aww, that is too bad, but Kissimax is looking great with her new paint.

    Did you happen to see I answered your question about her, back when?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Syl,
      She changes her warpaints every morning. She is an orc but she is a girl first :)

      Yes, I saw you answer on your blog. Thank you very much

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!