DAZ3D Pumps and Stocking UUNP (Diana) 4K

 Note
A big article with 32 images in native 4K. It was necessary to show you a lot of content.
Thank you for your patience...it's worth it!


Commentary
Hey!! Yes! This is it! It's the best mod for pumps and stockings for Skyrim. 10/10!!! Perfect!!!
We have it!!!!

First, we have amazing textures. A full, real, complete 2K for diffuses and normal maps too.
They react very well to all lightings and the reflection is superb on shoes. Wonderful! 
All enb should have a pretty good result. Currently, I don't use a very powerful ENB and my result in game is very interesting. Well, I guarantee the result. I was impressed by the global result.

Quality textures.....and you have quantity too. The number of variation is enormous.
64 shoes
46 stockings

Lol, you have choice with textures and materials. All is made with a great taste. You'll always find the good shoe with the right stocking.
Lacework, transparency, wool, leather...all is available.
Shoes and stockings are seperate.
You can use this sort of mod to create sexy sets, or you can use a stocking to include it in one of your favorite mash up.

The UUNP bodyslide:
Made by Diablio. This means quality.
All pieces are perfectly bodyslided. No clippings.....except for specific poses. Not a weak point.

So, yes, we have here a perfect mod. In this category of course. I store this mod in the "Lingerie category" and I put it in my list in my reserved page" UUNP Lingerie Special".

Textures, ENB reaction, details, relief, taste and meshes are perfectly made. If you never tried this mod, I fully recommend you to try for the experience and the visual aspect.
If you already use this mod then you already know this incredible mod.

For her....definitly!

GLOBAL SCORE
10/10

DAZ3D Pumps and Stocking original on Elin's website


direct link

DAZ3D Pumps and Stocking UUNP conversion by Diablio

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, they look very good. I show them several time. Violet stockings are fabulous too.
      I like this mod a lot :)

      Delete
  2. Hi there Marmotte. Not playing Skyrim that much anymore, but I do keep an eye on your blog - for this kind of stuff :) Love it. I got one problem with mash ups though: the stockings do not go well with the other heels I have.
    In the best scenario the feet are missing some of the stocking texture but still fit in the heels - in the worst case I have the stocking sticking out of the heel of the shoe (having two feet on one leg). Solution would be to make the wool stockings I like feetless. Do you know how to do that?
    Regardless your answer: thanks for this blog. Really have a better looking game thanks to your texture tutorials.

    Greetings from the Lowlands,
    kind regards, bits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bits,
      Always a pleasure to have a message from the person who was one of my main influence :)
      I always remember your image of the Renthal nightshade!! what a masterpiece!!!
      I don't see masterpiece like that nowdays.
      You should start a new plants serie. You could even start this serie with SSE and its 3D plants.
      Well, enough bootlicking, back to your question :)

      I'm afraid that stockings are made to work with heels from this pack. They are made to work together.(meshes precision)
      However, the solution could be to add transpency to the main diffuse texture to make them feetless. That's in my opinion the best solution for you. Use photoshop or Gimp to add transparency (if they haven't), then you just have to cut the texture on feet.
      A bit long for a not-so-sure result. I haven't tried.

      About retexture,
      Yes I like to create these articles. A bit long to write for me. I wish to write more. However, keep in mind that my retex article are for precise game (manual) and not organizer-friendly :)

      Thanks for your visit Bits

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the advice. Will try that one day.
      I like the manual retexture. My game is build that way and I'm very much used to it.
      I'll be on the lookout for another retexture story.
      See you, Bits01



      Delete
  3. Any possibility to have this beautifull mod just for UNP?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UUNP creates the UNP standard.
      UNP standard is part of UUNP.
      UNP is on the list of UUNP settings.

      So, make it simple, if you want UNP, just download UUNP. It's good for you.

      Always build the UNP body/hand/feet in your bodyslide.

      Delete
    2. thank you for answer , heels are fine but stockings are wrong , i don't know how to do it , any link about explanation? i can not find one...

      Delete
    3. ok did it , wasn't so hard , but was my first time

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!