Amy Outfit UUNP (Diana) 4K





















Commentary

This outfit is very old. Uploaded in 2012 on the Nexus and created by Aze.

Like a lot of outfit on Skyrim, this one is also a reconversion of the Oblivion version originaly created by Kursese in 2009 https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/24443
You don't need this Oblivion version. It was just for our knowledge.
It's a long way, isn't it? Just to tell you that Kurese is a great modder. You already probably know him for other mods.

The last UUNP version has been done by Malfdawg on Loverslab.

As you probably know I played a modded Oblivion (CTD every 20mn😅) long time ago, so I really know the original.

This final UUNP conversion is not really perfect unfortunatly.
All pieces are converted and will work in the bodyslide.
However, the red dress and the lingerie for the red and violet corset have a bad weight.

What is the result when you have the wrong weight?
The outfit (main body) is weight 1, but the character has still the head/hands/feets for weight 0.
Diana is weight 0.
So, you obtain a superb neck/ankle/cuff gap.
The solution is of course to change the weight of your character in your racemenu/ECE to suit the outfit.
In my case, you know that my characters do not adapt their bodies to an outfit. I'm waiting the contrary😙

You clearly see this "error" in some images.
The red dress is "viewable" but the red and violet lingerie are not "showcas...able".

The rest of it is correctly done. I don't understand why only specific parts are not clean. 
The violet and the red dresses are great.

The optional lingerie (corset + stockings) could be a great addon, but we don't have pleasure to use it because of the bad weight. Too bad.

So, we can tell that 75% of the mod is done. I have of course a sensation of unfinished work and I'm of course disappointed.

Despite the age of this outfit, Textures are really decent. 2K for the main dress and 1K for stockings for example.
The result is enjoyable in game. For close-up, We see texture weaknesses.
Boots are not high heels. The original mod is too old for that, my friend 😄

This outfit is of course very modern and.....kawaii.
It's a exclusive of course and mainly for players who appreciate this anime touch in their game.

So, it's incomplete and exclusive.

Too much terms for me but this may be a choice for some of you.

Soul Calibur IV.....unfinished.

Global Score
6.9/10

Amy Outfit original by Aze, uploaded by Mandelbrot68 (Nexus)


Amy Outfit UUNP conversion by Malfdawg (LL)


or direct link

Comments

  1. Diana is beautiful in every outfit you have her in (or not in). She is, by far, your best work in my opinion. Total Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wolf,

      I like Diana a lot too. But you must know that she isn't "technicaly" my best face preset. She still have some strange meshes :)
      Technicaly, my best face preset is Idye.

      However, Diana is more than a preset and I'm very glad that you like the whole concept.....with outfits or not.... :)

      She is the ambassador of the blog.

      Delete
    2. I do like Idye as well, but Diana stole my heart. She would never be my follower because I would be the one following her. I can see why she is your Ambassador of the blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!