Melodic's Gold Princess & COCO Anaconda UUNP (my first post here, yay!)













Hello everyone, let me introduce myself:

I'm Idle, the new author Marmotte has announced in the update earlier. As you'll find, he exaggerated my positive qualities vastly 😁

However I am glad to be posting here in future and hope to deliver you some veri gud pics to showcase all those wonderful UUNP outfits out there.

Commentary isn't my strength since I never know what to say, but I can surely share a bit of modding knowledge here.

You can find my tumblr blog here and my nexus account here.

So, let's get this started.

Commentary:

Gold, gold, gold!

Today's outfits are the exotic and luxurious Gold Princess by Melodic and Anaconda by COCO, which I'm showcasing with my Liz and Ilikeawp's Sabrina-A (my fav. follower btw).

Both of which are very skimpy and sexy outfits, just the kind of outfits you'll find me blogging about mostly.

The glove on the Gold princess outfit is a really cool idea (greetings from Tony Stark).
The one part that I didn't like was the corset, which I removed via Nifskope. Luckily, it was a separate part on the outfit (aka "block"), so simply deleting the block got rid of it.
Sadly, the outfit doesn't come with shoes so you have to be creative and find matching ones from other outfits.

COCO's Anaconda is a very similar outfit, with it being more light and fine compared to Gold Princess. The "veil" is a very decent and good looking way to convince transparency and lightness.

Both outfits are high detail with a 2k resolution texture and good overall quality.

I'll refrain from giving a global score in general, since I'll predominantly blog about armors and clothes I like a lot - rating those seems pointless.


[Melodic] Gold Princess



[COCO] Anaconda

Direct link
https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=577585

(SSE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19649?tab=description)


Comments

  1. i loved the coco anaconda but i could never get the hdt working on lower part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you share or tell me how you make or where download the elf women face?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said in the text, that's Sabrina-A. I made her use eihei skin texture instead of the standard skin though.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!