Lust Volume 9 - "Desert Heat" 4K



Lust Volume 9

Desert Heat

Hi,

I'm pleased to present you the new Lust volume 9.
Lust articles are sexy articles with nude shots.
For this new volume, Domino is my special guest๐Ÿ˜
Domino has a petite body like the majority of my other characters but her delicate black skin and her tiny muscles provide a special result.
I like it a lot. Sporty and feminine.

As a redguard, Domino knows well the huge desert. Of course she knows all resting places like tents, oasis and secret grottos to take a break.

So, today is Domino's day ๐Ÿ˜‹ Nude shots like I appreciate to do and to watch.
All shots have been taken in the famous mod "The gray cowl of nocturnal". About skin, I'm still using Fairskin Complexion as main textures. 
This article is a good opportunity to discover a bit more the new ENB I use.

For this article I would like to play a little game with you. This article has a specificity....a special thing.....It's a special mod.  If you are able to find this specificity...., you win this special feature.

Have a nice time with Domino.

Thank you 

Marmotte





























Comments

  1. Main page of the blog, in the right sidebar.
    A thumbnail is called "the lusty collection"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!