Velveteen Armor UUNP (Kissmiax) 4K


















Commentary

This outfit comes from Oblivion https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/25375/
It was available for the HGEC body, one of the most famous body of Oblivion.

The armor exists since a long time for Skyrim, but the UUNP bodyslide is available recently. uploaded by Supernixon on LL.

In the bodyslide you'll find 2 colors: white and black. The bodyslide makes the job. it respects the original armor. Well, it looks like a bikini in my opinion :) Meshes are decent and fit to the main body. Despite the age of the armor, the final result is not bad.
A cape is available too.

Textures are terribly low resolution. Too much low resolution in my opinion....and this is the weak point of this armor. 
The resolution is a first problem, but there is a second one.
Indeed, the white version "explodes" the bloom effect of your enb. I met this problem. Not sure where is the problem but it reduces my pleasure during this session. It's an over saturation of the white.
I needed to tweak my ENB to make this article available. 
So, the white version requires an ENB with a few effects, a weak adaptation, a weak bloom. Not my case. And Rudy ENB is not reputed to have massive effects or eye candy effects, isn't it?

So, If you like this sort of armor and if you have an adapted ENB, then this could be for you. The black version "saves" the mod.
In my case, I prefer to spend an esp for another mod.

Bloom Boom Boom.

Global Score
5.8/10

Velveteen Armor Base by Jordick

 or here
or here

Velveteen Armor UUNP by Supernixon (LL)

Comments

  1. Wow lovely as always..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Goutam. You are nice because I am not satisfied with the article (colors, contrast, etc).
      I'll do better for future articles.

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJuly 30, 2018

    Wow, man!

    If your are an Masochism you can have a lot of fun with that woman .
    otherwise it would be hell

    ;-P

    Btw. Nice Picture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anonymous. Glad you like my orc. The face preset is available on nexus. Just search Kissmiax.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!