More Triss Armor Recolours UUNP (Idye) 4K





















COMMENTARY

I've been waiting this conversion for a long time. Now It's available and for your favorite UUNP preset.

The outfit is extracted from the game The Witcher 2, then converted to the standard UNP body, then Unified. A long work to achieve this result. 

The outfit is available in 3 main colors. Blue, white and brown.
3 different variations. Each of them are really good.
The outfit is full of detail and really interesting to watch...and to wear. It's for adventurers, definitly.
Textures are 2K. A decent 2K. It's pixelated for close-up shots but when you take a distance with your character, the armor becomes really beautiful and stylish. Well, that's the most important.

This is the first upload of Nekomata about Skyrim on the Nexus but the bodyslide is very good. All weights available, all colors bodyslided. A clean and a good work. No clippings.
I'm surprised for a first upload.

I didn't meet any problems and I don't see any negative points on this conversion. Yes really! the job is done and well done.

You can go even further than me on this article:

  • Pfuscher did a 4K retex for this armor and you can use it of course. You just need to rename textures properly.
original.dds → Triss-blue.dds (or another color)
n.dds → Triss_n.dds
original_m.dds → Triss_m.dds

You'll have the outfit of your choice outfit in a 4K resolution.
Smart!


  • You have another easy solution too. Open your bodyslided meshes, then apply your new textures in corresponding "BSShaderTextureset". Then record.

This sort of article is always welcome to repeat basics to simply apply new textures.

I'm really satisfied.

GLOBAL SCORE
8.7/10



More Triss Armor Recolours original by Rusey (Nexus)

More Triss Armor Recolours UUNP by Nekomata17


Triss Armor Pfuscher 4K Retex (optional)

Comments

  1. I am glad you looked at this one, I was considering it. It's super cute and it will be fun trying to bodyslide it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The outfit and the conversion are really good. I always liked the Triss outfit. You should be satisfied, Syl,

      Delete
  2. Cool Pics, she is cute and funny.
    The last pic looks like she is runnig away from a cuddly toy. :-)

    I saw you have some preset of your character on Nexus. But Idye isn't there, right?
    They aren't easy to find, Nexus search engine isn't good as it should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, Idye is not available. Too bad because she is my best preset (face sculpting). I would like to share.
      But Idye requires some special assets to obtain the good result ( brows, HD warpaints, HD scars) and I believe they are not allow on the Nexus.
      So, i prefer to not upload an incomplete preset. I don't rake any risks with Nexus.

      Thanks for the interest.

      And yes, she is funny :) Glad you notice this trait:)

      Delete
    2. It shall be understood a incomplete preset shouldn't be uploaded.

      sometimes I download Presets form interst. but most of them I never managed it looks like the picture on the orginal page.

      however, I like her ;-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!