Internet Connexion




Hi dear visitors,


Currently, I have an internet connection problem.

I'm unable to work on my blog at home and to download new mods, mainly UUNP conversions. I can't visit all my favorite websites and modders.

My Internet provider is the problem (cable problems)

I'm waiting the quickest and the best solution from my internet provider.

I hope to have a connection as soon as possible to continue all showcases and my work on the blog.  Hours? Days? Weeks? i don't know.

You know , it's a pleasure to me to create showcases.

Thank you 

Sorry for the disturbance.

MARMOTTE

Comments

  1. Don't worry, we will not leave your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rolgar. My connection will be back the july 20.

      Delete
  2. Hope it gets fixed soon. In the mean time enjoy an unplanned vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm changing my internet provider. the old one was bad; with bad services. My new one will be better and more reliable. I shuld be back the July 20. Thanks Glenn

      Delete
  3. Hey this happened to me a couple months ago, so very annoying. Hope it gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very annoying. I'm in the house of my neighbourg to write these message. He helps me but I can't do all the work I should. I should have a new connection the July 20. The problem is that I will be late with a lot of stuff unfortunatly. Thanks Syl.

      Delete
  4. this sucks :( sorry this happened to you. Having slow internet/no internet is really rough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, this sucks. I'm changing my internet provider. My old provider was very bad. the new one will be more reliable. I hope.....

      Delete
    2. Hope you get it sorted out soon Marmotte, Really miss your articles! Best of luck and looking forward to seeing you up and running soon!

      Delete
    3. It's resolved. My connection is back.

      Delete
  5. Fantasy OneJune 09, 2019

    Don't worry, we won't leave your blog, I'm glad I found it tbh, and yeah, this internet connection problems could happens anytime, I faced the very same problem a few months ago and it really sucks I know :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantasy OneJune 09, 2019

      Sorry, didn't read your comment before, glad to know that you are back Marmotte!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!