DreamBurrows Sage Outfit Retexture UUNP (Diana) 4K



















COMMENTARY

We have an oldie today. Very very very very old stuff...january 2013.
I know this outfit because I used it a lot before....during Stone Age of Skyrim.
I used it because I like the original Sage Outfit "not retextured" too. This outfit comes from the game "Dragon Quest". I recommend you to play a "Dragon Quest" one time in your life ...to live the experience. I love this sort of game.
To be more precise, I recommend you the "Dragon Quest 8, Journey of the cursed king". It's a masterpiece. I played it a lot.
The original is on PS2, but you can easily find a rom for your computer.

Back to Skyrim!!!
So, it's old but Siegmeyer adds an HDT PE effect to the cape. Very good and good reflex. With the normal UUNP conversion you'll also have a smaller version of the dress....shorter.
The original is already very skimpy and transparent. In my opinion, this second short version does not add a lot of added value for this time. And this short version is highly stretch on the torso. Well, you are the judge, as usual.

Old stuffs are generally low poly (meshes). This one is. For this reason, the bodyslide clips a bit on knees and elbows. Difficult to resolve this problem on this old mod I presume.

Textures are 2K but look like 512. My eyes burn :) The global result is decent in a cinematic ENB with a lot of effects and grain, but with a natural and sharped ENB, it's not very enjoyable.

In my case , the outfit disappears "underwater". A illness of old stuff again.
Some texture problems with light sources too....the outfit becomes black.

Despite all these negative points, the outfit has a spirit and a special charm.....like all Dreamburrow's work. That's the positive point of the outfit.

The outfit is available for standard UUNP bodies and for the UUNP special body....for those who need it......for science.... 
On a side note, I had a lot of difficulties to do this article because of the shortness of the outfit. So short that a lot of camera angles was impossible to do. Well, you understand.

So, a very good outfit!!!! 10/10.............if we were in 2012/2013. Five years have passed and we can feel the ages.
This outfit was very good in 2013 on a 720p/1080p monitor and with an old Real Vision ENB (binaries 199 ✌), but we are in 2018.
And in 2018, I'm disappointed, simply.

Oldies are back to the future.
Global Score
6.4/10

DreamBurrows Sage Outfit Retexture original by Dreamburrow (Nexus) "not required"


DreamBurrows Sage Outfit Retexture UUNP conversion by Siegmeyer (LL) - Standalone version

Siegmeye's page

or direct link

or here

Comments

  1. I am glad you did this one because I missed the original, and I love Dreamburrows!

    For just screenshots it will not matter too much if flawed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Dreamburrow's touch too. Really stylish. My favorite are the Princess of the wood retex and the Field mage retex.
      If the small weaknesses don't disturb you, then go for it.
      Dreamburrow's work is always good to try.

      Thanks Syl.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!