Video : Lorelei Renewal 1440p@100fps



Video Showcase

Lorelei Renewal preset for ECE and Racemenu
recorded at 1440p@100fps

Hi,

A cute video today. Mainly to present you the update of my preset "Lorelei".
It's available for ECE and Racemenu here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72956
The original preset was created by me on ECE. I polished it with the Vertex Edit of ECE.
The Racemenu conversion has been done by my friend Asherz2ashes. Thank you for your patience.

I recorded the video at 1440p for a better result.
Of course, as usual , the music is always an important part of my videos.

Hope you like.
Thank you

MARMOTTE

Comments

  1. awesome! :D very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wnise. I know I'm a bit outdated with ECE, but I like this tool. Simple, precise and efficient :)
      Glad you like

      Delete
  2. Tolles Video und es sieht Natürlich aus, Danke für das teilen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!