Risque Lingerie UUNP (Diana) 4K

Teaser

Today, on Skyrim Scandal, a new lingerie mod. That's important. On the blog, we love lingerie😍
And Diana is my model for this article. She loves lingerie. So feminine, so elegant, so bewitching!!!

This article will answer to all questions that everyone is asking themselves.

- Is it comfortable for Diana?
- Does she feel good in this lingerie?
- Does this lingerie adapted to her wonderful Unpetite body?
- With the "risque Lingerie", do we take risks?
- Is it transparent?

All these important questions have answers, today, on Skyrim Scandal.
(end of the teaser) 



















 Commentary

This is the third conversion that I try of Alexandr Melodic. My first try was the "Rock Lady" but the bodyslide didn't work...so no showcase. My second try  was about the "Guardian Outfit" HERE
I wasn't very exited with this conversion, mainly because of colors and textures. You can read this article.

And today, I showcase the Risque Lingerie.
Well, the bodyslide works. It's present in the bodyslide.
Just one line. Indeed, this lingerie is only one part, one element. The bra and the panty are not separated. I like when it's separated. Well, it's a full lingerie.

In the bodyslide, the conversion looks cool...whatever the body preset.
In game, the lingerie suffers with clippings (bra and panty). I have difficulties to find a pose without clipping. Probably because of the Unpetite body. But well, it's a official body preset included in the original bodyslide.

Textures are 2K (2048*2048). Details are here but in close up, the plain white miss something. Colors variation with seams could be welcome to improve the ensemble.
The lingerie isn't transparent. It looks like but it's not. However, the sensation is nicely done. It's feminine.

So, what about this lingerie? Well, hard to tell. It works but It misses added value. Probably too much simple for a recent creation.
But I liked doing the article. The contrast between Diana's skin and the lingerie is nice. This underwear provides 2 different results depending of interiors or exteriors.

Well, a simple lingerie, comfortable, and probably adapted to bodies with bigger shapes.

A nice time.

Global Score
7.4/10

Risque Lingerie UUNP by Alexandr Melodic (Patreon)


or direct link

Comments

  1. I always reading your comments in your showcases Marmotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my romances :) I don't add a commentary everytimes...depends of my feeling.
      I hope I'm not too harsh sometimes :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!