Snow White Armor UUNP (Idye) 4K
















COMMENTARY

This armor has been uploaded several weeks ago on the Nexus. It's UUNP compatible. The bodyslide is inside the mod.
I wasn't sure about the content of the mod. So, the best solution was to try it myself 😉.....and maybe to do an article about it.
This is it!

So, first answer! What's inside?
Well, you have one armor...only one piece for the full armor (pant and chest). One line in the bodyslide. The mod doesn't have boots or gloves. You can use those that you prefer.
You can use iron boots/gauntlet or steel....or scaled. I used scaled parts for the article.

No helmet, no cloack, no weapon in the mod.

I'm a little bit disapointed about the content. The mod looks and is very unfinished in my opinion.
I'm disapointed because that's a real heavy armor...and lore friendly. So, a full complete UUNP armor could have been a very good creation. Specially for a non skimpy armor. Well, It is what is it!

The bodyslide is great. It's better with a standard UNP preset (or more) compared to my version. So, the job is done.

Textures looks nice. They are very lore friendly and fit very well to the game. They are 2K for the full part. In a 4K resolution, they are a little bit blurry.

Reflection are not really important for an heavy iron armor.

On a side note, I believe It's important to tell that this mod is considered as "assets" and explain why the mod is not complete.

So, can I give a score to an incomplete asset? Well, I don't know. Maybe , maybe not. The mod works without problems.

However, I gave scores to some armors that was not on the Nexus, which didn't have the visibility of this one. Some armors was considered sometimes as WIP or as Beta. So, I give a score for this one.

Conclusion: A lore friendly non/skimpy armor, and adapted to the game! That's the strong point of the mod.
However, It's really incomplete in my opinion, and we are waiting more. The uploader should have find a modder to finish the work, mainly to provide to the community a full complete armor with a full complete theme.
The Nexus has been very optimist with it. Me, I don't have enough content to give a high score.

One piece.

GLOBAL SCORE
7.1/10

Snow White Armor UUNP by Ultracriket/ uploaded by Mrheadhooper

Comments

Leave it to chance!