Craftwear UUNP 4K

Hi, 
An article with a lot of shots (70). Can take some seconds to load the entire page. 
Thank you for your patience.

M.
------------------------------------------
 HUNTRESS OUTFIT (2 colors)












RAGS




MAGE (2 colors)








SADISTIC MAGICIAN








 INSANITY'S SERVATOR (2 colors)









TRIBAL ASSASSIN










BELTS






ROGUE COUTURE (2 colors)







 ROGUE COUTURE "panty version"



EXTRA : Void top

EXTRA:  Darksteel bikini top

COMMENTARY

It's a pack. One esp for all armors.
Halo is the creator of the original mod. He wanted a modular mod, so he created that.
That means you have 4 complete mashups and all kinds of other stuff. 
I appreciate the pack concept. You'll probably find one armor to your taste...at least :)

You'll find the rogue couture, the sadistic magician, the insanity's servator, the tribal assassin, a belts outfit, the huntress outfit, a mage outfit, rags and some extra stuff.

But you can mix and match all you want. In my article, I don't mix them. I wanted to keep them as they are. Feel free to mix as you want.

The rogue couture is one of the best with very nice textures. I have already done an article about this outfit HERE
The bodyslide is better and more complete in this craftwear pack. More colors, less clippings, more pieces. You'll find a "pants" version and a "panty" version.

The huntress outfit is very nice too...for tribal grils like Domino. Two different colors and a clean bodyslide. The job is done. 
Note : you can find this "huntress outfit" in the Apachii Divine Elegance Store. Your choice.

The Insanity's Servator is beautiful too. I've already showcased this "armor" in one article HERE
Once again, in this craftwear pack, this "combat lingerie" is better done. A clean bodyslide, more parts, less clippings and better finitions.

The sadistic magician is a great outfit too. Very lore friendly with a lot of accessories. I like. Can be used by a lot of characters and fully usable in the game. Nice textures too. A standalone already exists but I never showcased it. So this pack is very welcome.

The tribal assassin is cute. The bodyslide is clean. Nothing special about it.

The belt outfit is nice too. Miss some originality but can be used for mashups.

The mage outfit (mini and skimpy) is well done. A lot of variants already exist for the mage outfit. This one is just nice, but textures (grey and blue) are a little bit sad. Only for mages.

Rags are original. I didn't know this version. A nice discovery but I'm not fan of rags 😁. You know I prefer THE elegance.

Well, a very nice pack and UUNP. Made by Siegmeyer on Loverslab.
All the pack is clean and all parts are bodyslided.
The strong point of this mod is that you can find cleaner bodyslides compared to other standalone mods. So, the pack makes sense with a quality content and some alternative colours. The original pack can be downloaded in 1K or in 2K (textures).

One for all and all for one :)

GLOBAL SCORE
8.8/10

Craftwear original by Halo


Craftwear UUNP conversion by Siegmeyer

or Siegmeyer's loverslab page


Comments

  1. I love this mod, found it a few days ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wnise. Yes, this pack is great with a lot of various style. And in mod, you can find several outfits that were only available as a standalone before. So, It's welcome.

      Delete
  2. oof, not a big fan of those screenshots showing off the stretching on the couture set, lol. I don't have any pose mods installed so I didn't test that out, lol.
    not one of my best conversions, and I really only did it out of necessity....UNPCM is a difficult body mod to convert from, since it doesn't cleanly transition to UUNP even with the slidersets. But I'm glad you like it anyway.

    --Siegmeyer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Siegmeyer.

      Yes, I know, my blog is sometime a little bit " surgical" :) I show details, close up and the body I use (UNPetite) can be "difficult " for the bodyslide. But it's a good test.

      However, your work covers the entire pack and all pieces are made. So, the job is done and well done in my opinion. The reason I like it. It's usable in game too, that's important to me.

      Thanks for your work and the time you spend on it.

      Regards

      Marmotte

      Delete
  3. AnonymousJune 04, 2019

    "The file you are trying to download is no longer available." for the Craftwear UUNP conversion by Siegmeyer. Please re-up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me some time to update the link.
      Thanks.
      I'll post again to notice the update.

      Delete
    2. Links are updated.
      Happy gaming

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!