Merta Black Rose Armor UUNP (Diana) 4K


Note : If you want to try the "Rose Wall", it's here
Mod by Manjushage



















COMMENTARY

I believe you have enough roses for today😄
The outfit, the staff, the background and of course Diana, the wildest rose.

This is well know, roses have thorns and it can hurt a lot. So, you must always be careful when manipulating a rose.

In this case, for this armor, you can download the outfit safely.
This mod is a small part of the work of the excellent modder NSK13 aka Deserter X. If you don't know his work, I fully recommend it. This is stylish, feminine, with HD textures, original.
Deserter X 's works https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/3373573/?tb=mods&pUp=1
His direct link if you want to admire his work.
It's never too late to discover his work. New players are coming to Skyrim actually, and all these new players must find opportunities to discover mods.

Deserter X is very smart :) With a small quantity of meshes, he was able to create a lot of varied outfits. And with various spirits.
He mainly played with textures and transparency to create a new outfit...everytimes.
And his presentation on the Nexus is very well done. We want to try and we want to use his work. Yes, It counts. I like modders who work on the presentation to provide us a full concept, an experience.

Textures are superb. 2K or 4K with a lot of details. All is very clean and tasty. It makes sense...everytimes.
The outfit comes with a rose staff to match to the creation.
The UUNP bodyslide is perfect and complete. Even with my UNPetite body, the result is superb.

You can download the mod in the standalone version. Choose your main file (2K or 4K) , then the UUNP bodyslide in the optional section. Very easy, as usual.

However, I have a recommendation for you.
If you like, like me, his entire work, and if you want to use all his armors , then I recommend you to download the LADX pack.

- LADX pack ( Legendary Armors Deserter X) -

This pack contains all his work with a single merged esp. You have a UUNP bodyslide in the optional and it's perfect too. Made by CP44. And they are included in the game with a leveled list, or not. You choose.
I personaly use it mainly to limit the number of esp. It's welcome. 

Well, you have choice, and choice is freedom. 

So, everybody should be satisfied. I don't see any reasons to not download the mod. 
Yes, that's right, this is skimpy....very often. But the mash up possibilities and the global style deserve a unique place in your game.

Where The Wild Roses Grow....

GLOBAL SCORE
9.5/10


Merta Black Rose UUNP by Deserter X


Merta Black rose UUNP in the LADX pack by CP44






Comments

  1. always enjoyed deserter x's armor. good design and very beautiful alot of his armors has been in my load order for years now. excellent article again my friend and another thumbs up for diana. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe :) There are no official thumbs up on the blog. Visitors and comments are enough for me and the best reward.
      I'm glad you like the article. I tried to write something constructive :) This outfit is very well know, but it deserves a place here of course. Some new players can discover it now maybe...
      Do you use the LADX pack or do you use all outfits seperatly?

      Delete
    2. I was using them individually but I'll probably switch to the LADX pack didn't know it had been bundled.

      Delete
    3. It's exactly the same armors and with clean bodyslides. All Deserter's X armors in one single esp.
      Like you, it's in my load order for years :)

      Delete
    4. I have to say that one reason i've truly become a fan of your blog is that your helping me find so many different armor mods that i either wasn't aware having been updated or ones that i never knew of or never considered using them. I started modding way back in morrowind because of all the armor mods and its what keeps me modding today. So thank you for your hard work.

      Delete
    5. Well, thank you Joe. Armor mods are an important reason because the game is still alive of course. That's a reality. Sex mods, new lands and quests too are important too.
      Well, the game is just a very nice tool to create your own world.

      Thanks for your comment Joe. I'm glad you see the hard work.

      Delete
  2. Hey Marmotte, are you still only using SLE, or are you playing around in SSE at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For now, I'm still using SLE. SLE has some very important tools that are still not available in SSE.
      Mainly for screenarchery, special ENB settings, subsurface scattering and more.
      SLE had recently the directX9 update to improve memory too. For these reasons, I'm still very attached to my actual game.

      I saw some heavy modded SSE versions recently, with a lot of mods, scripts and textures. And SSE meet the same difficulties as SLE when it comes to add a lot of content.

      However, Some features are interesting on this SSE version (I tried it) and sometimes it's great...and sometimes slightly better compared to the SLE version.

      But for now, the quantity of mods available, the Win 10 update and the number of possibilities still give an advantage to the SLE version.
      It's my personal feeling.

      Other than that , I have a modded FALLOUT New Vegas. Looks very good.

      Delete
    2. I am working on getting my New Vegas to look the way I want if you have any recommendations? But I did just reinstall SLE today so I can download some old mods and play around with them again.

      Delete
  3. Love the outfits, always have. Wish all content creators could be this creative (including myself). Anyway, good screenshots and good post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wnise. I can't be creative everytimes. If I posted only once a week, articles would have more content and more creativity.
      I try to find a good balance between frequency and quality.

      Thanks for your comment Wnise.

      Delete
  4. Just recently discovered this blog, great work and amazing screenshots!
    May I ask where to find the rose background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I put the link in the article too.

      Busu rose background by Manjushage
      https://mega.nz/#!NYk3ETRI!ZVXR2me1YM6ucc8WGtwbmd5lYVJ8nayPfd2_J7O2vXQ

      enjoy

      Thank you

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much!
      I was looking for the link, but I must have missed it in the article. Thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!