Wilding Fur Armor UUNP (Idye) 4K
























COMMENTARY

In this article, Idye (my character) is traveling in Cyrodiil. Bruma to be precise. Bruma is a new open world available since several months. Here ⇉ BRUMA

Maybe you readed that I'm retexturing the whole mod because of some very ugly textures. Mainly terrain and some stones/rocks. That's not finished yet, so, sorry if you still see not clean textures (pixelated).

But why are you telling us about Bruma? What is the link? Do you become mad , Marmotte?

Well, not at all 😁 because the transition is perfectly done.

Indeed, this outfit is integrated in the Bruma Mod. That means you can find this armor on ennemies and in shops around Bruma. This is a "vanilla Bruma armor" 😋
The UUNP version showcase here is totally standalone from Bruma. Maybe the UUNP conversion works without the original mod and just with Bruma. I don't know. I did not extracted Bruma BSA file to analyse the structure of the file.
In all cases, take the original below. It works perfectly.
So, I just think, Bruma is the best place to present the armor.

So, that's very lore friendly and matches perfectly to the Skyrim Lore.
Textures are 2K. You instantly see the texture quality when you equip the armor. Beautiful and perfomant.
This armor set comes in two variants, the "fur version" and the "bone version". I did 2 images with a description. So, you can see all little differences between the two versions. Both version are in the esp. In game, take the one you want.

- The fur version doesn't have horns and is a little bit more reaveling.
- The bone version has horns, more bones and is more covering.
I like the "bone version" for its savage touch.

The bodyslide is very clean. No clippings, no errors, clean.

No weapons are included.

A nice choice for those who like playable armors, lore friendly creations with adapted colors.
I'm part of these peoples, so i'm using it. Not always in my load order, but sometimes , when I'm in the mood.

A safe bet!
Global Score
8.2/10

Wilding Fur Armor Original by Steelfeathers


Wilding Fur Armor UUNP conversion by Kenmastery

Comments

  1. She looks good in this. But then again Idye looks good in pretty much everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Glenn :)
      Maybe you know I select characters according to armors. Depends of the traits of my character.
      Idye looks cool in this armor. Not all armors are adapted to her. She is really a very simple girl, natural, funny (she likes jokes) and of courses adventures.

      Your comment reminds me to create an article with ID cards of each of my characters. A lot of informations about them. So, my visitors will be able to understand their attitudes and behaviours.

      ....I have so much things to do....

      thanks :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!