Sassy Sophie Monokini UUNP (Domino) 4K

























COMMENTARY

I warn you! My commentary will be as long as the covering of this armor outfit bikini monokini 😀

What can i say? That's very small, white /rose and not lore friendly.
This monokini is specially for see borders or swiming pools. But you can swim in the ocean too.

You can clearly see the mono part...only one piece...that's more practical of course.

This monokini is specially for characters who don't want to catch tanlines. However, in my article, Domino doesn't care about catching tanlines. Her natural superb muscular incredible chocolate skin can bear the powerful sun.

The bodyslide works......it fits correctly to the body. The result is always a little bit stretch on the chest. That's due to the Unpetite body...you know that. Generous breats will have a better result (7B or more). Meshes could be better between legs. That's a little bit "large" compare to the rest. (I comment what I can...😄)

I can't comment about textures...there are not enough.

Well, i achieved to comment this monokini, that's a challenge. I hope you appreciate the effort. This monokini is made to showcase your character body more than showcase the swimsuit. In my case, that was a pleasure to shot Domino. Maybe the set could have more sense if she were fully nude.....I don't know. But I have my Lust volumes for that.

For lollygaggers...only. 

Global Kini Score
7.3/10

Sassy Sophie Monokini UUNP by Doublezero

(you must register to have the monokini......no registration, no monokini!)

Comments

Leave it to chance!