BDO Clead Cuirass Retouched UUNP (Lorelei) 4K


















Commentary

If you are searching for a nice plate and feminine armor, this one is for you.
The armor has a good integration in the game and can be used even for "serious players".
I appreciate this sort of mod because you can use them on long periods.

The bodyslide is really good and all pieces are clean and fit to the body.
The torso piece is made of steel. Very nice. So, I tried the reflexion (interior and exterior) and the result is here. You see a difference between reflexion ON/OFF. 
Armor parts are available in different versions (see images). More or less convering, with or without skirt, different gloves, varied shoulder-pieces.
So, you can adapt the armor according to your missions, quests or climates. It makes sense.

Textures are OK. 1K mainly and 512. A little bit low for me but the result is not bad. You know that I like metal in 2K minimum.
So, the armor is FPS friendly and can be used even on low computers.

The skirt (sort of) is HDT-PE. Movements are OK too. HDT-PE is welcome here and the effect adds immersion to your game and to your character.

An interesting armor. The mix between Regenbot03 and Diablio is of course a good result.
Again, I notice that Diablio creates GROUPS in the bodyslide program, that's very confortable. Not all modders create groups to batch build....they should.

A real cuirass for real warriors!

GLOBAL SCORE
8.6/10

BDO Clead Cuirass Original by Optioc and Regenbot03


BDO Clead Cuirass UUNP conversion by Diablio

Comments

  1. Hello.
    Wanna ask for your help. I'm having a strange glitch with this armor: every time I equip the skirt, the butt of my npc begin to freak out (imagine that !), it's like the bones of the butt area are attached to the skirt and the HDT physics moves both the skirt and the butt. Is indeed very strange because is the only armor so far that gives this kind of issue. It is not actually a game breaking bug because I only have to unequip the skirt to fix it, but still, really like the whole set and I like to know if you have any insight of what the problem could be. I'm using the unp special meshes, and bodyslide, hdt, nioverride, xpmse, everything is working great apart for this issue.
    Thanks in advance. Also, just so you know, I'm a avid fan of you blog and it's always the first site I'd go to every time I want to update the outfits of my character.
    Keep up the good work.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Sometimes, I have the same glitch. I see exactly your problem.
    It's not link to this armor. It may happen on several armors.

    I have a question for you:
    Do you use HDT-PE haircut?

    Generally this glitch occurs when you combine HDT-PE armor + HDT-PE haircut + HDT body.

    I don't really have a solution to this problem....whatever the skeleton.

    The only solution is to equip a non HDT-PE haircut. This desactivates the glitch on the butt area.

    Tell me.

    And thank you for your words. They are generous. I appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again.
      I'm happy to report thtat this issue is fixed with your suggestion. Indeed I was using a HDT haircut, and changing it to a non HDT stoped the glitch with the physics. Wow, I would never imagine thtat the haircut had something to do wiith it. Should have known better, since it is using part of the whole HDT set up. Think it was one of the very first mods that I installed (talking about KS Hairdos), and became in one of those mods that you dont really notice or consider, as it becomes so essential and basic in your playtrough.
      Anyway, wanna thank you for your time and interest in attend to this particular query. Keep up the good work, and be sure that you are helping lots of people with your showcase and knowledge.
      Thanks, bye.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for this message.

      The combination of several HDT-PE effects may become totally crazy ;)
      for example:
      hdtpe hair + hdtpe armor + hdtpe accessory + hdtpe jewel

      I can't tell you the exact reason. It's probably an "overcharge" of HDT PE in the skyrim engine.

      However, I noted that KS hairdos HDT-PE is frequently the guilty of this glitch (butt area)

      Well, now you know.

      Glad I was helpful.

      Bye

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!