Redguard Royal UUNP ( Domino) 4K

Note:

Hi,

Before you watch the article , i warn you before. The article is ugly.

Yes, i wanted to do the set in "The World of Rudra". I know very good this new land mod...its strenghts and its weaknesses.
But i didn't want to change my objective.
So, unfortunatly, after several tries, i'm unable to achive a good visual result in this world.
Horrible colors, unimmersive shadows, ugly tint.... World of Rudra is cool, but no ENBS give a decent result.

I tried first with Snapdragon and its numerous palettes to find a solution. A fail.
Then, i tried with Antique Dragon ENB. No good results too.
So, i finished with Rudy ENB and the result is bad too.

Between World of Rudra and me , it's love and hate. I like the mod for its idea, its conception, its realisation, but i hate it for the result of the ENB...every ENBS.

Well, i will stop to use it meanwhile i find a compatibility between ENBS and World of Rudra. Too bad, because i had a lot of ideas for this article ( Domino, redguard, desert, guard, sand, native land). The plot is interesting. But i spend too much time on ENBS results and finally ideas are gone.

Well, just a fact. It may happen. So, the article is simple, with no ideas, unimmersive and of course with ugly shadows and colors :)

However, the outfit is perfect. I like it very much. You can download it if you like redguard theme.

I'll do better next time.....in Skyrim.

Marmotte














 Redguard Royal UUNP by Mistel (all included)

Comments

  1. I love this, I just made a badass redguard babe last night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes!! Badass!! yes she is :) Behind her delicate face, she is a great warrior. Glad you like the article. The result is not perfect on graphics but she matches very good to the land and landscape.

      Thanks for your comment. I appreciate.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!