Ritter Armor UUNP (Idye)


Ritter Armor UUNP " Royal Golden blue retexture"











Ritter armor UUNP "Royal retexture red "


Ritter Armor UUNP " Original color "






Commentary

I like to showcase "old" armors. By "old" , i mean armors that have been upload long time ago.
But we have a UUNP bodyslide today, so, it's a second life for this armor. The UUNP armors familly grow and that good for us, for players, for the community.

Kurese is the original creator of this armor. Kurese is a japanese modder, he is famous and has a lot of skill and talent.
Of course , all his creations have an " anime influence ". You like or not. Well, there are armors for everybody , right? In all cases, his work have a place here. I don't judge influences of a modder. All modders have their own influences and this creates a great variety in the modding community.

This armor is a port from the game Tactics Ogre (google).
Textures are a little bit pixelated on close up...whatever the version. Well, it's an old armor 😄
However, the armor has a nice global result. Steel looks like steel and tissue looks like tissue. The reflection is not bad and despite its age, the armor reacts.

Boots are well made. The interesting part is the corset on the blue and red version. I like the sensation.

Several colors are available. I gave a title to some images, so you know which color correspond to which version. I really like the two royal versions - Blue and red. The orginal is less interesting for me.
Another black version exists. I don't showcase it. Too dark imo.

The UUNP bodyslide is really good. I did not see any clippings.
I forgot to showcase the helmet...sorry. It's just a simple circlet.

I'm just disapointed with one thing. Well, for me the bodyslide is imcomplete. I wanted a bodyslide for the "skirt version" but it's only for the "trouser version".
Lot of recolors exist for the skirt version and this add a new spirit to the armor. The skirt version is only UNP standard, so i prefered to focus only on the UUNP.
Well, no UUNP skirt version 😐

A nice conversion for those who like, and a good solution to "taste" Skyrim Oldies.

Global score
7.3/10

Ritter armor Base UNP by Kurese


Ritter armor "Royal red recolor"


Ritter armor 'Royal blue/gold recolor

Ritter armor "black recolor"  (not showcase in this article)

Ritter armor UUNP bodyslide

1- click on the ZIP
2- click on "click here to start download"
3- Wait or click on the first blue link to activate the download


Comments

  1. Yeah, it's a bit old, and well made armor. Each part of the armor makes a good harmony. Original concept of the armor is beautiful, and the ported version of skyrim either.
    And I like the concept of today's showcasing.. no monster.. no brutal fight... Oh yeah.. a design and a soul of the armor doesn't belong to a harsh world.. it's delicate. I love it :)
    Ah and it's nice of you to chose the sword from your pics. It matches well with the armor.. Good sense :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish to have your vocabulary to provide quality commentaries on my articles. But English is not my native language , so i do my best :)
      Thanks for this quality comment full of details. You notice everything (even the sword). I'm glad my visitors watch all details.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. My mother tongue is not English too. Although I'm lacking in many skills and have much to learn in English, it is really nice to hear such a compliment from you. Thank you, and for all the efforts you have made. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!