Mage Nails UUNP (Diana) 4K



















Commentary

Lol.....an article about nails. Not so easy. Sometimes the simplest things are the hardest to achieve... 
But an interesting article for me.....to work on framing and depth of field aperture and of course close-up.
Well, a showcase about nails, and they are UUNP. They will match perfectly to your hands.
As you can see , result is not bad. These long nails cover properly original nails.
Well, if you like nails.....and specially long nails. Why not!


You have colors variations : Blue, red, green, black gold and white (called "French manucure")

The mod is optimized for Fairskin Complexion (for nail alignment). Works good. I'm a user of FSC. I didn't try with other skins.

You have a USLEEP patch too. I used it.

Well, simple mod, clean bodyslide. A little bit exclusive I believe. Only for "Nails Lovers" :)

I don't give a global score. It's difficult to give a score. So, i just say that the mod is interesting and original.

Why not💭


Mage Nails base by Humannature66


Mage Nails UUNP bodyslide by Vitala

Comments

Leave it to chance!