Mashup Tribe Dresses UUNP (Idye) 4K

















COMMENTARY

 I don't really know what to think about these dresses :)

I showcase them because I like the spirit of the mod and its colors.


Unfortunately, the mod has two majors defects.

- Its textures: Yes, some parts are very low-quality textures (arms, legs, and chest cover)

But some parts like skirts and boots are ok.

So, the mod is very irregular on these points.

- The body slide: It works..no problems...but there are massive clippings on the dress when walking and when posing. An HDT-PE option could have resolved this problem...maybe.

But these clipping are not really visible when playing..only during screenshots making.


Despite these two errors, I like this creation and the body slide availability. Details on the dress are very welcome and subtle. 

You can see different variations of dresses and a hood too. These dresses can be used by multiples characters and this is a strong point. I consider it lore-friendly.

The reason I showcase this mod, is that it matches very good with my character "Idye".

So, if Idye likes, this is on Skyrim Scandal  :)

Global Score

8.1/10

Mashup Tribe Dresses UUNP by Mistel





Comments

Leave it to chance!